Air Conditioner Water Heater
In most areas of the USA a Standard Professional Installation
of an Air Conditioner Water Heater can be obtained in
a residential location for a low flat rate.
Unless you are an expert handyman with good plumbing
skills, we highly recommend a professional installation.
HotSpot can arrange a Standard Professional Installation
with a qualified & licensed technician in your area.
Here is what a standard professional installation includes:
- Unpack the ACWH (HotSpot Air Conditioner Water Heater).
- Mounting of ACWH outdoor unit on an installer-provided pad.
- Mount the indoor unit on an interior wall nearest
the outdoor unit installation location (12.5 ft.) and
- Connect power from customer supplied available 230v
breaker (up to a 50 ft. run).
- Connect the outdoor unit to the hot water tank with
code-approved PEX plumbing, up to 50 ft. one-way using
the HotSpot Tank Tap Adapter If a pre-heat
tank is ordered, the technicians will perform necessary
plumbing to connect all tanks.
- Make up a 4-wire control cable, connect indoor unit
to outdoor unit, enclose in code approved conduit material.
Connect indoor and outdoor units.
- One exterior watertight
wall penetration for connecting indoor unit to outdoor
unit is included. One exterior watertight
wall penetration for connecting water tank to outdoor
unit is included.
- Insulate all refrigerant and plumbing lines.
- Full system test - verify air conditioner is
operating properly and heating water when compressor
- Code compliant materials, fittings, valves, fasteners
etc. as needed.
- Pressure relief valve as required by code.
- Expansion tank as required by code.
- Customer will be responsible for any costs for extending
the lineset set beyond the factory provided length, water
or electric line runs in excess of 50 ft., lifting tank
or materials to roof or rigging, placing tank into basement
or other difficult area, accessing difficult locations,
excessive driving distances to rural areas, correcting
existing problems, non-availability of power, circuit
breakers, or water, or pulling local permits, if needed.
- Standard Professional Installation includes the technician
performing the most economical, functional installation
possible, in a neat and professional manner. Standard
Professional Installation does not include cosmetics
work such as hiding connection lines, indirect routing,
non-standard equipment placement etc.
- Removal of pallet, packaging materials from the premises.
- Extension of water line, line-set or electrical distances
beyond what is stated above can be provided for additional
Contact Us for a quote!