Calculator For R-410a Air Conditioners or Heat Pumps, Natural Gas Water Heating
ROI & Savings Calculator for customers using HotSpot heat recovery with newer R410a AC/heat pumps, savings compared to gas utility rate.
Select your ATT (Average Tank Temperature). If you don't know it, look here.
2. Enter your compressor size in tons. If two compressors will be used, add them together.
3. Enter your gas rate for 1000 cubic feet (1000 ft3). If you are billed in Therms, a Therm equals 100 ft3, so multiply your Therm cost by 10 and then enter it.
4. Enter the average daily running time of your unit on the days that you use it
5. Enter annual percentage of of days the system operates. If it is a fixed load running year-round, use 100%. If its use is seasonal, look here.
6. Enter system cost. If not known, contact HotSpot for a budgetary estimate.