Calculator For R-22 Air Conditioners or Heat Pumps, Propane Water Heating
ROI & Savings Calculator for customers using HotSpot heat recovery with older R22 AC/heat pumps, savings compared to propane cost.
Select your ATT (Average Tank Temperature). If you don't know it, look here.
2. Enter your compressor size in tons. If two compressors will be used, add them together.
3. Enter your propane cost per gallon from your bill.
4. Enter the average daily running time of your unit on the days that you use it
5. Enter annual percentage of of days the system operates. If it is a fixed load running year-round, use 100%. If its use is seasonal, look here.
6. Enter system cost. If not known, contact HotSpot for a budgetary estimate.